Sunday, August 31, 2008

Visit from Dave & Daddy K!!



It's always good to spend time with family. It was a nice surprise that they were able to come out. Went to Valley of Fire, trying to become one with nature. It was a beautiful day for it, not to hot, with a little breeze. We saw a little bit of the natural landscape, the colors of the landscape, it seemed unreal; reds, yellows, orange and purple. The best part is spending time with each other, exploring and being reminded how old were getting. Well, it's mostly Dad and me, the other two are little monkey people.

Took them out for drinks with my co-workers their first night in town. Still can't take Glenn out. Of course I ended up apologizing profusely to my coworkers after he initially molested Kevin. Then on our way out, I look over and he's got his hands around Sara's boobs, then down her shirt it goes with $20. It's a good thing she's got that sense of humor/starving student combination. Oi-vey... at least the Hefenveisen beer was good.

Funny how the competitiveness between Jay and his dad never seems to end. During the indoor go-kart race at Fast Lap, his dad knocked him into the barrier. Crazy!! Don't understand sometimes why it's like that between them. No matter the cost, I would always would want my child to do better. Maybe there lies the reason why.

No comments: