Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

It was great that Jason's family was able to come over and visit. It was great to see them. It's been a while since his mom came out. It was her first trip to see the house. Needless to say I went into PANIC mode and finally finished painting the house and decorated the guest bedroom. Storage boxes and old comforters will suffice for my father in law, but she gets the special treatment. Honestly I'm just grateful she did come, it gave me the motivation I needed to get things done.

I know it's difficult for Jay to see his family. He wasn't even able to spend that much time with them while they were in town. Towbin Dodge owned his time, and we weren't able to borrow too much of it. I know he misses them so much. It's hard to see him have to hold back the tears when they were getting ready to leave. Too bad David couldn't make it out. But he was in our thoughts. Can't wait to see him, hopefully soon... my little clubbing buddy.

No comments: